IIT-JEE may be difficult but not impossible if you prepare in a smart manner. Hence, the students have to organize their study routine for IIT-JEE in a well framed manner.
Some of the tips we would like to share with you to organize your study routine:
- Prepare and follow study plan: Prepare a study plan and follow it strictly. Allocate the time (in terms of the number of the days or hours) for the preparation and revision of different topics from different subjects. It helps you utilize your time productively and achieve learning goals in an organized manner.It enhances the probability of your success.
We would like to share a sample copy of an ideal time planner with our students.
|Time Planner For July|
|Days||Chapter To Be Prepared|
|June 1||Chemistry – Chapter I & II|
|June 2 & 3||Physics – Chapter I & II|
|June 4||Sunday (Preparation Break)|
|June 5 & 6 & 7||Mathematics I & II|
|June 9||Revision of all the topics covered in this week|
|June 10||Attempting of Practice Test on the completed topics|
|June 11||Sunday (Preparation Break)|
|June 12||Chemistry – Chapter III & IV|
|June 13 & 14||Physics – Chapter III & IV|
|June 14 & 15 & 16||Mathematics III & IV|
|June 17||Revision of all the topics covered in this week|
|June 18||Sunday (Preparation Break)|
|June 19||Attempting of Practice Test on the completed topics|
|June 20||Chemistry – Chapter V & VI|
|June 21 & 22||Physics – Chapter V & VI|
|June 22 & 23 & 24||Mathematics V & VI|
|June 25||Sunday (Preparation Break)|
|June 26||Revision of all the topics covered in this week.|
|June 27||Attempting of Practice Test on the completed topics|
|June 28||Chemistry – Chapter VII & VIII|
|June 29 & 30||Physics – Chapter V & VI|
(Note: It is just a sample one. You can enhance or modify it according to your study goals and personal requirements. Nobody other than you is the best person to design a time planner for you.)
- Set your study goals: Set your study goals at the beginning of every week. The goals should contain the list of topics and subtopics which you plan to complete during the week.
- Be practical: While setting weekly goals, you should be practical and realistic than ambitious. Set goals which you can complete easily and within timelines.
- Order of subjects: First of all, complete and master the subjects that you feel easier. Then, you can spend more time on the tough subjects and topics.
- Leave no stone unturned: Do not leave any chapter or topic as some of the questions in JEE paper are the combinations of two or three concepts/topics. Read and re-read the topics until you master them and create a clear picture in your mind. Keep equivalent focus on all the subjects and topics.
- Pocket books & mobile phones: Make pocket books and mobile phones part of your preparation. Note important definitions, equations and formulas in pocket notebooks. During travel and idle time, refer those pocket books which you can easily carry in your pocket.
We hope that you have received some inputs to organize your study routine from our article. We wish that this article helps your ambition to crack IIT-JEE.