What is the contest all about?
This is a comprehensive nationwide contest launched by EdVIE. It is designed for students from 6th to 9th grades with a passion for engineering. The contest comprises of Math, Physics and Chemistry questions which form the core of any engineering domain. Students who want to analyze their aptitude in the subjects are also encouraged to participate.
- A chance to compete and compare with the best in the country.
- Assess your aptitude in the subjects to prepare better for the ISEET exam.
- Win exciting cash prizes and discounts on EdVIE’s ISEET Foundation Program packages.
When and Where?
- Due to tremendous demand, we are conducting a second round of the Qualifier on Sunday, Aug 25th, 2013.
- We encourage those who missed the contest or had issues on Aug 18th to participate.
- Please log on to www.edvie.com and use the same log in credentials.
- Results for the Qualifier round will be announced on Monday, Aug 26th, 2013.
- The test is to be taken online from a computer of your convenience with access to the internet.
- The contest will be held from 11am to 5pm.
Content and Format:
- The contest is divided into two stages: Qualifier and Acer. Qualifier is conducted for all. Top 25 students from the Qualifier of each grade will go on to compete in the Acer.
- The Acer will be conducted on September 1st, 2013. and the students will be notified in advance about the details pertaining to the test.
- Top 3 of the Acer in each grade will be declared as winners.
- Students will be given questions from one grade lower than their current grade. For e.g. 7th grade students will solve questions from the 6th grade syllabus.
|Grade||Syllabus||No. Of .Questions||Duration of test(in minutes)|
|6th and 7th||Previous year syllabus of Maths and Science.||Maths=20||60|
|8th and 9th||Previous year syllabus of Maths, Physics and Chemistry||Maths=15||60|
- Registrations opened on July 10th, 2013 and close on August 24th, 2013 Midnight.
- New users can register and make an online/offline payment of Rs.100 to enter the contest. Access our online modules and practice area with a 15-Day FREE TRIAL.
- Existing users can login and register to enter the contest.
- The Qualifier’s results will be made available on Monday, Aug 26th, 2013.
- The results will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Top 25 students from the Qualifier in each grade will compete in the Acer on September 1st, 2013. .
|Top 3 from each grade in the Acer||First: Rs.4000, Second: Rs.3000, Third: Rs.2000 Plus, 45% Discount on EdVIE’s ISEET Foundation Program Packages|
|Top 25 from each grade in the Qualifier||35% Discount on EdVIE’s ISEET Foundation Program Packages|
|All other participants||25% Discount on EdVIE’s ISEET Foundation Program Packages|
Rules and Regulations:
- Participant should be a resident of India.
- Only one registration per student is allowed in the contest. If a student is found to have two accounts, EdVIE will consider this as gaming the system and the student will be disqualified.
- FOR ANY REASON, the participant will not be allowed to retake the test.
- If the test was not completed due to any reason, the company will not refund the contest fee.
- The following are excluded from the contest: Employees and affiliates, foundation members of the contest, employee’s immediate family members (parents, siblings, spouse and children) and household members
- The prize must be accepted as awarded, and cannot be sold or transferred. This offer may not be combined with any other promotion and is not redeemable for cash.